Thursday, January 24, 2013

Day 24: Growing

Quick rule change: this 365 project will be a hybrid of a picture or new post everyday.  Needless to say, I didn't take a picture today.  HOWEVER, I just happen to take a lot of pictures most other days so I have plenty to share!

I took this picture of Drew last week because I couldn't stop laughing every time I saw him stand still.  When not in motion, Drew's pajama pants are CLEARLY too short for him.  He is currently a good 1 - 1.5 inches taller than his brothers (but they are quickly catching up) and some things look a little different on him.  I just cleaned out their drawers this fall and already everything is too short again.

This picture just cracks me.  I especially love the small fry shirt!

This is Drew trying to stand still for me after a dozen blurry pictures!

No comments: