Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Saturday, November 7, 2009
It has started. The boys have began fighting. They have been grabbing toys from one another for a while now but it has escalated into wrestling, smacking and biting. Yes, biting. They really enjoy stealing binkies from out of someone else's mouth even if they already have a binky and they like to smack each other with crazy arms. Evan especially likes to do this. This kid has little fists of fury that move so fast. It can get ugly when they use their sippy cups when hitting. It is really hard to mediate because half the time they are all laughing and having a good time. The biting is the worst and what is most disturbing about it is that they are trying to bite each other in the back of the head! They will all have big wet slobbery spots in the back of their hair by the end of play time! How am I supposed to stop this? I have this awful vision of my boys being the freaky kids on the playground who only speak in their own language and growl and bite at the other kids! How could my little angels be biters? It is just a phase right?
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Daddy and Drew.
And you can't forget the Jedi Master, Brewster.
I am so late in posting the pictures and updating about their birthday because, honestly, I am speechless. I don't know what to say about it. I just can't believe an entire year has gone by. An entire year that I have been responsible for keeping 3 tiny babies alive. It has been the hardest, most challenging, and most rewarding year of my existance and I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
There were a ton of all of these beautiful peppers.
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Baby traffic jam.
They play with everything upside down!
They have to share everything!
They eat grass...oops!
They climb on everything!!
Go Seahawks! Too bad the boys have to learn the disappointment of rooting for Seattle teams at such a young age. At least they have been spared the heartbreak of the Super Sonics!!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
- catch vomit with my bare hands
- shake a nugget out of my baby's diaper upside down in a park
- continue wearing clothing that I know full well has spit-up or pee on it
- get peed on...a lot
- get so bent out of shape about stupid comments strangers make
- want to fight above mentioned strangers
- take long drives covering most of north Snohomish County
- drive from Starbucks to McDonald's (not my best day)
- get warm and fuzzy after receiving a wet, slimy, open-mouthed kiss from one of the boys (not including Brewster)
- taste beef baby food
- get used to the smell of formula
- get used to the smell of formula spit-up
- miss wires attached to my babies to make sure they are breathing (I had a lot of weird dreams about this)
- smell butts to check for stinky diapers
- be judgemental of people with one baby who can't get anywhere on time...please people
- sweat so much trying to get 3 babies out of the house
- tailgate by feeding 3 babies out of the back of our car in a parking lot
- let my kids watch TV (I know this takes me out of the running for Mother of the Year)
Even after all of this, I never thought I could love three little guys so much!!!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Evan has become a bulldozer. He sees what he wants and he moves for it in a straight line regardless of who or what is in front of him. Sometimes what he wants is what Isaac or Drew have so he just grabs it. This makes Isaac and Drew mad because he is always taking their binkys and he doesn't even like them while he is playing. Evan is a biter. He just lunges at his brothers and me and digs in. Isaac and Drew always have big wet spots on their backs from their dear brother Evan. Evan is very interested in what is going on around him and loves to check out his surroundings. So much so that I'm surprised he hasn't gotten whiplash from looking around so quickly. Evan is my space cadet and nutty professor.