Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Dressing For Lunch

At mealtime I usually carry one boy at a time from the play room to their high chairs because when I am by myself and let them all walk in someone always dumps Brewster's water and someone always races passed the kitchen and straight for the cat food! Today, after I had lunch all ready to go, I went to start transporting babies and found Drew sitting down and reading nicely wearing one of Casey's hats. I told Drew how nice he looked in his hat and we went into the kitchen. When I came back to get Evan and Isaac they had both raced over to the book shelves where we keep various hats for them to play with and each put on their fishing hats! It was so cute that I had to take their picture.


Drew


Isaac

Evan

I know, I know. They are still in their pajamas. Give me a break, they are just going to take a nap in a little bit:)
Here is one more hat I occasionally find them playing with. It cracks me up every time I see them in their wizard hat but they always seem to take it off when I race to get my camera. Here is a bad picture but you get the point.

No comments: