Saturday, June 7, 2008

Here we go...

With a little encouragement from my good friend Kim I have decided to start a blog to chronicle the biggest thing to ever happen to Casey and I - the highly anticipated arrival of our first 3 children. You heard right. We are expecting triplets and would like to share our experience with friends and family.

With such a high risk pregnancy we have been cautiously optimistic. Now 15 weeks along we feel a lot more confident sharing all things having to do with The 3B's (Casey's term for the babies). So far so good. I haven't had any morning sickness, however I am sick of waking up early for work:) I am pretty dang tired and am fully embracing eating for 4!!



Me and my belly @ 15 weeks


Hopefully I can update this thing regularly...

3 comments:

PerryBlog said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!! First, for your news, which I already knew about, but still - Congratulations! And second, for being mentioned in your very first blog post. I feel so special... Can't wait for more updates. And DO NOT forget lots of pics.

Laura said...

Found you via kim's blog. Congratulations!

hi said...

I just stumbled on your blog randomly, but congratulations! I have 8 month old twins- not as high risk as triplets, but its been quite a trip! i started blogging right after they were born in oct, and its been great. Wish you the best of luck =)