Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Look Who Is 1!

Casey and I are the proud parents of toddlers!! The boys turned 1 on October 18th and thoroughly enjoyed the festivities in their honor, although they may have just thought it was any other day with some cake.
I am so late in posting the pictures and updating about their birthday because, honestly, I am speechless. I don't know what to say about it. I just can't believe an entire year has gone by. An entire year that I have been responsible for keeping 3 tiny babies alive. It has been the hardest, most challenging, and most rewarding year of my existance and I wouldn't trade it for the world!


Evan

Isaac

Drew
Notice that Isaac is all done with his cake before Evan and Drew are even half way done. Also notice that Brewster has found a new spot at mealtime.


Drew

Isaac

Evan

Isaac shoveling cake into his tiny mouth!


Drew savoring every bite.

Evan building momentum for a sugar rush.

Party at Grandma and Papa's!

I'm such a lame mom. I bought their cake from Costco.

No comments: